Monday, December 26, 2011

K4rn4ge Pacifism Fun


Geometry Wars again but something different for once. Instead of high score gameplay or no bomb games I thought it would be fun to do the pacifism achievement (where you dodge enemies and don't shoot) but later in the game as well when there are more enemies. It was fun and challenging and also I played regularly at times so I could get more lives to use for pacifism. Enjoy! (Also, people sometimes ask me the names of songs I play in my videos so I will list them from now on) 1. Suicide Machines - "Hey" 2. ATB VS DJ Jean - "The Launch"

Order Magnetic Spice Containers Comparison Wicking Wear Comparison Canon Pixma




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links